6 Major Mistakes To Avoid When Choosing An Estate Planning Attorney
Before you hire ANY attorney, get educated about Estate Planning and Elder Law to ensure that you are on the right track to choosing a professional, and subsequent legal services, that are right for you and your family.
You don’t have to fear being taken advantage of, paying for services you DON’T need or hiring a professional who won’t be there for you during life’s most challenging transitions.
Download this guide now to learn how to stay in control of your legal affairs and get the support and protection you desire. Discover:
- Whether or not you have the right legal documents in place to make things as easy as possible for your loved ones following your death or incapacity.
- What it takes to legally document your wishes for health care (and how to legally authorize someone to make decisions for you!) in the event of a medical crisis.
- Why not all estate planning lawyers are the same, and how to recognize the attorney(s) who are the best fit for your unique planning goals and needs.
- How to make sure the firm you work with will keep your documents updated as your life and the law changes through the years—and how not having this protection can cause your documents to FAIL when your family needs them most.
BONUS: A downloadable certificate is available at the end of the guide to come in for a FREE initial Consultation with me ($400 value!) Learn how to begin the process of getting your affairs together with NO COST, pressures or hassles.
This one-hour, comprehensive session will help you discover:
- Do you need a will, trust or even both?
- Why naming permanent guardians is just not enough to keep your children from spending time in foster care.
- How to ensure your inheritance is preserved for your kids, and not a new husband or wife if the surviving spouse remarries.
- How to keep the courts from calling the shots over your medical or financial affairs if you are disabled or incapacitated, and why most estate plans fail to deal with this.
- How to keep your family out of probate (which is long, expensive, public and does not pass your assets in a responsible way!).
- How to prevent a court from having to supervise your children’s inheritance and then handing them money at 18!
- How to leave your loved ones a gift far greater than all the money in the world if the unthinkable happens.